* All pupils in primary school can return full time.
* The 30-minute table reservation rule at bars and restaurants is removed.
* Restaurants may be open after 23:00 for special private events where participants know each other in advance.
* The requirement that private parties end no later than 11 pm is dropped.
* Indoor sports and fitness centers open to people over the age of 18 on display of corona passes.
* Venues, theaters and cinemas reopen with demands for coronapas and up to 2000 spectators in sections of 500.
* Conferences and meetings with business and professional purposes reopen with demands for coronapas and up to 1000 participants in sections of 500 where the participants mainly sit down.
* The assembly ceiling is raised to 25 indoors and 75 outdoors.
The next move in the reopening plan is set to take place on Friday 21 May:
* All students in youth and adult education can attend with 100 percent physical attendance.
* Students in higher education can come back in half time.
* It is still unclear when discos and nightclubs can open. A plan for this must be drawn up by mid-June.
Source: Ministry of Justice.
Source: The Nordic Page