* Urban municipalities will have the opportunity to create zero-emission zones, which are reserved for, among other things, electric vehicles.
* Municipalities will have the opportunity to ban older stoves in areas with collective heat supply.
* A National Clean Air Partnership is established.
* Municipalities will have the opportunity to earmark green parking spaces for electric and shared cars.
* Municipalities will have the opportunity to set requirements for charging infrastructure.
* Municipalities are given the opportunity to set requirements for the quality of urban nature and set a minimum percentage for greening an area for use in local planning.
* Municipalities get easier by creating more city gardens.
* A spray ban will be introduced on certain public and private areas.
Initiatives for a capital in development:
* There must be significantly more sports facilities in Copenhagen and in Frederiksberg.
* Køge Bay Beach Park must be modernized with inspiration from, among others, Amager Beach Park.
* New bases must be established for the general outdoor life.
* Minor air pollution from cruise ships in the Port of Copenhagen must be ensured, among other things, by a continued tax exemption on electricity for commercial ships, which are at the quay.
* More forest close to the capital must be helped along the way by state afforestation in addition to existing afforestation.
* Lynetteholm must be planned as a sustainable district with green areas.
* The government wants a comprehensive plan for urban transformation and business development in the metropolitan area.
* Project Holmene will provide new opportunities for locating production companies and provide space for housing development elsewhere in the metropolitan area.
* Development of Copenhagen Airport in Kastrup by amending the Expansion Act.
* There must be more space for businesses in Tårnby and Dragør.
Source: Ministry of the Interior and Housing.
Source: The Nordic Page