* The Queen lives in the castle itself, while the Crown Prince’s family lives in the Chancellery next door.
* The church has been used for royal confirmations since 1915. There are no other confirmands in the church on the day a member of the royal family is confirmed.
On November 7, 1915, Prince Christian’s great-grandfather Crown Prince Frederik (later King Frederik IX) was confirmed in the church.
The following follows:
* April 1, 1955 Princess Margrethe (Queen Margrethe).
* March 24, 1961 Princess Anne-Marie (ex-Queen Anne-Marie).
* May 28, 1981 Crown Prince Frederik.
* June 10, 1982 Prince Joachim.
* May 18, 2013 Prince Nikolai.
* April 1, 2017 Prince Felix.
Sources: Kongehuset and Ritzau.
Quelle: Die nordische Seite